Handbook of Reliability Engineering by Hoang Pham

    Author: Azinuddin Genre: »
    Rating


    This Handbook of Reliability Engineering, altogether 35 chapters, aims to provide
    a comprehensive state-of-the-art reference volume that covers both fundamental
    and theoretical work in the areas of reliability including optimization, multi-state
    system, life testing, burn-in, software reliability, system redundancy, component
    reliability, system reliability, combinatorial optimization, network reliability,
    consecutive-systems, stochastic dependence and aging, change-point modeling,
    characteristics of life distributions, warranty, maintenance, calibration modeling,
    step-stress life testing, human reliability, risk assessment, dependability and safety,
    fault tolerant systems, system performability, and engineering management.

    2 Responses so far.

    1. Unknown says:

      Hello there, I was looking for a reliability engineer jobs and I came across your blog, very informative and entertaining, it shows that your an expert in your field.
      I will definitely be back for more. Keep it up!
      Cheers!

    2. Azinuddin says:

      Hi Layne Adams, I'm chemical engineer, so most of my collections are related to the engineering knowledge. Good to hear that you like my blog. :) Just sharing what I have in my collection.

    Leave a Reply

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets